Test automation / QA developer
Indoor positioning remains one of the unsolved technology challenges.
We waste endless of hours yearly searching for people and stuff indoors. When you enter a building, GPS goes black. Indoors, we are where we were outdoors prior to GPS and search engines.
Our mission is to provide the world with the ability to locate people in the great indoors. Forkbeard´s solution pinpoints a person’s position indoors using ground-breaking patented ultrasound technology, standard hardware, and the device already in your pocket – a smartphone.
Bringing accurate, affordable and scalable positioning services to the indoors will make our lives easier, fuel innovation and bring massive benefits to users and businesses.
We are working with leading companies internationally, and are looking for the right people to join our team on a journey of growth.
About The Job
Forkbeard has a complex software and hardware stack ranging all the way from cloud and user interface to the physical world.In cooperation with our skilled developers, you will develop automated test and make sure everything runs smoothly as part of a CI pipeline. You will need your creativity on a daily basis to find efficient ways to best test the solution.
You are inquisitive by nature and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, where you can make a large impact. As a team member you are open and resourceful, while enjoying to deliver as part of a team.
- Experience with developing automated test systems
- Experience with configuring and developing CI systems
- Overview of state-of-the art test frameworks
- Ability to lead the QA efforts, including influencing developers in the way they work
- Ability to communicate well with customers, management and technical leads
- Ability to analyse and understand big complex systems
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Practical knowledge of testing and test methodologies
- Knowledge of a variety of programming languages and operating systems
- One or more of:
- Familiarity with testing of cloud services
- Familiarity with app testing
- Familiarity with hardware in the loop testing
- Familiarity with testing of protocols
What you need
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to help the product get shipped with expected quality
- Understand what makes great software and a great user experience
- Can-do attitude and ability to focus and deliver
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
What We Offer You
- Small, dynamic and thriving organisation, where the contribution from each single individual employee have visible and tangible impact
- Empowerment and ability to grow with the company
- An opportunity to contribute in bringing GPS-like positioning to the great indoors
- Modern offices at Sollerud beach, close to Lysaker train station with excellent facilities, including free gym
- Competitive salary and overall compensation package
- Stock options program
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com