Last updated: 31 January 2022
Forkbeard Technologies (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Forkbeard Technologies website and partner portal (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use, Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing
While using our Service, we may process certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. The personal data may be provided by the data subject itself, from publicly accessible sources or third parties such as service providers, partners, your website browser etc.
We may process your personal data in connection with the following processing activities:
- Contractual relationship: In a contractual relationship between us and individuals, personal data may be necessary to the execution or the performance of the contract (GDPR Article 6 (1) (b)), such as contact information and other personal data necessary to fulfil the contract. This e.g. apply if you buy a product from us. We might not be able to enter into a contract with you if we do not have sufficient contact information or other personal data.
- Contract management and business relationship: In connection with the administration and management of contracts with our customers, business partners etc. and for business and partner relationship purposes, we may process personal data such as contact information of contact persons at such customers, business partners, in addition to personal data contained in contracts, ongoing commercial correspondence, invoices, minutes of meeting etc. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in entering into business relationships, fulfil contracts and administrate such relationship (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
- Respond to inquiries: We may process personal data in order to follow-up inquiries from potential job candidates, website users, potential customers and others who contact us. We may process personal data such as contact information and other personal data provided in connection with the inquiry. The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interest in providing support to answer and manage inquiries and other communication (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
- Marketing, newsletters etc.: If you have signed up for marketing or our newsletter, we may process your name, contact information etc. in order to submit such materials to you. Such processing is based on your consent (GDPR Article 6 (1) (a)).
- Ensure compliance and legitimate interests: We may also process personal data in order to comply with statutory obligations to which we are subject, and to safeguard own or third parties’ legitimate interests, e.g. in relation to establishing a legal claim or preventing unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal data (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
- Legal obligations: We may process personal data due to legal obligations applicable to the operation of our business (GDPR Article 6 (1) (c)), such as accounting obligations.
We may, on a case-by-case basis, process personal data for other purposes and rely on different legal grounds, such consent or legitimate interest or, in accordance with applicable data protection law, as set forth in an applicable privacy notice.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to, collect, store or otherwise process your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We will not process or store your personal data outside the EU/EEA.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for processing as defined above. Please note that continued storage may be necessary due to statutory obligations to which we are subject to e.g. statutory rules related to storage for accounting purposes, or due to our legitimate interests, e.g. for the purpose to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
As a data subject, you are entitled to request access to the personal data we process about you, request that we update or corrects your personal data and/or withdraw any consent to processing. In some circumstances, you are also entitled to request that your personal data is erased, request restriction of processing or object to processing and/or request data portability. In order to utilise your rights, you may contact us by using the contact information stipulated in the last section below.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal data is contrary to relevant data protection laws.
How And Why Do We Use The Information
The Information We Collect From You By Using Cookies
The Cookies We Use
We currently uses the following cookies:
Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie helps us to secure and maintain our Platform, and remembers your preferences for tools found on the Platform, so you don’t have to re-set them each time you visit.
Analytics Cookies: Every time someone visits our Platform, the analytics services we use generate Cookies which can tell us whether or not you have visited the Platform in the past, and provide additional information regarding how our users use our Platform (such as where users tend to click on our Platform). Your browser will tell us if you have these Cookies and, if you don’t, we generate new ones. This allows us to track how many individual users we have and how often they visit the Platform.
Marketing & Advertising Cookies: These Cookies allow us to know whether or not you’ve seen an ad or a type of ad, how you interacted with such an ad, and how long it has been since you’ve seen it.
We also set Cookies on certain other sites that we advertise on. If you receive one of those Cookies, we may use it to identify you as having visited that site if you later visit our Services. We can then target our advertisements based on this information.
Third-party Integration Cookies: On some pages of our Services, other organizations may also set their own Cookies. They do this to track the performance of their applications that are integrated with our Services or to customize their services for you. Because of how Cookies work, our website cannot access these Cookies, nor can the other organization access the data in Cookies we use on our Services.
How To Avoid Cookies
In order to detect and delete cookies, you can change the settings in your browser. The “Help” function of your browser can help you configure your browser to prevent cookies or delete existing cookies. You can also learn how to block all new cookies on your browser and which configuration steps are required to receive a notification about new cookies. However, please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be granted access to all functionality on the website.
You can use the following links to learn more about how to disable cookies or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
Modifications To This Policy Or The Cookies Used By Us
Please be advised that continued use of our website following the posting of any changes of the policy shall constitute acceptance of such changes. Changes that require your consent will be disclosed through notifications in the website.
Last updated: 31 January 2022