Indoor positioning remains one of the unsolved technology challenges.
We waste endless of hours yearly searching for people and stuff indoors. When you enter a building, GPS goes black. Indoors, we are where we were outdoors prior to GPS and search engines.
Our mission is to provide the world with the ability to locate people in the great indoors. Forkbeard´s solution pinpoints a person’s position indoors using ground-breaking patented ultrasound technology, standard hardware, and the device already in your pocket – a smartphone.
Bringing accurate, affordable and scalable positioning services to the indoors will make our lives easier, fuel innovation and bring massive benefits to users and businesses.
We are working with leading companies internationally, and are looking for the right people to join our team on a journey of growth.
About the job
Forkbeard is looking for a front end developer who will be working in a team of highly experienced SW developers and architects. You will have the overall responsibility for design and development of our user interface and help develop demo applications that make the Forkbeard technology shine.
You are inquisitive by nature and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a large impact. As a team member you are open and resourceful, while enjoying to deliver as part of a team.
Your key skills include:
- Mastery of modern front-end technologies (we are using Angular and Typescript)
- An eye for good design and ability to make complex interfaces look simple
- Knowledge of what it takes to go from something that works to something that can be shipped (testing methods, issue tracking, code quality etc)
It is also beneficial, but not crucial if you have:
- Bachelor/masterdegree in relevant field
- Experience with Angular, Angular JS, Node, Spring, Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Java or Kotlin
- Experience with large complex systems
- Experience with continuous delivery and DevOps
What you will need to succeed and develop:
- Strong communication skills
- Understand what makes great software and a great user experience
- Can-do attitude and ability to focus and deliver
What we offer you:
- Small, dynamic and thriving organisation, where the contribution from each single individual employee have visible and tangible impact
- Empowerment and ability to grow with the company
- An opportunity to contribute in bringing GPS-like positioning to the great indoors
- Modern offices at Sollerud beach, close to Lysaker train station with excellent facilities, including free gym
- Competitive salary and overall compensation package
- Options program
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com